illFX Education App
We are so excited to be launching the illFX Education App! This will help streamline our business and our communications with parents and students. On September 14, 2017 you will need to register on our illFX App (available in the App Store and Android Marketplace). Please do not register ahead of time. This will allow us to pre-load your registration information and streamline the process for you.
With the illFX Education App you will have access to:
Monthly Tuition Payments and Competition Payments
Class Videos and Music
Drop-In and Workshop Payments
Event Tickets (ie. Night of Apollo)
And Much More!
If you do not have access to the App there is also a web based parent portal you will be able to register on.
Getting started on illFX App:
- Download App from the Apple App Store on Android Market place
- Once downloaded open up the App and select Create Account. If you are the Parent/Guardian then fill out your information and hit Add a Student. If you are over 18 you fill out your information and hit I take classes.
- Fill out the information for your child and it should then say” We found this student in our system already! After you answer the questions you then hit Save Account and Login
- Once the App is open and you are logged in, go to the bottom of the App and select More. All accounts must enroll in autopay. If previous arrangements have been made it will not make you enroll. For all others you will put in your credit card info and then select save.
- Then return to the More menu and select Register for Classes. You should now be able to check off the class you have been accepted into. You may not choose a class that you have not been chosen for. Once you have done that go to the bottom of the page and click Enroll Now
- Once you have done it will tell you that you owe a registration fee in the amount of a monthly payment. This is your June payment and must be covered up front. You will then make your September payment on September 15, 2017. Click on Finish Registration and you are almost done.
- Return to the More section and scroll to the bottom to see Waiver and Release. Look over Studio policies and click the “I agree to terms and conditions”. Once you hit accept you are fully registered in illFX!
- Make sure to look around in the App to learn more about your billing, account history, calendar, shared files, studio store, news and notes so you are familiar. Many of these sections will be empty for the moment but will be populated quickly as we get going.
Still have questions? Contact us!
Note Regarding App Payments: The illFX Education App only takes Credit Card or Visa Debit Cards. If you do not have either of these you can still pay by post-dated cheques. See your welcome email for amounts. Provided we receive your cheques by September 10, 2017 we will pre-load your information onto the App and when you register on the App it will show that your payment has been received by cheque and you will not have to register for Auto Pay.
If you are paying by Credit Card there is a 2% processing fee similar to other online registration platforms.
Monthly Payment Schedule: The first payment will be taken on the 15th of September. Subsequent payments will be charged on the 1st of the month until May 1, 2018.
Competition Fees: Your annual competition fees will not be due until October 31, 2017. The fee total will be announced at the end of September. If you plan to be a part of the fundraising track and participate in fundraising activities to pay for competition then your fees will not be due until February 1, 2018. You also have the option of paying your competition fees monthly by adding onto your monthly payment plan for October - February. Once competition fees have been announced you can contact Cody to set this up.
Refer a Friend: If you have referred another student to us your $100 off will be taken off the total you owe, and then the monthly amount will be calculated from there. We will discuss this directly with you, however please note you may have different payment amounts than what was outlined in your welcome email.
Bursary Students: Your bursary will have already been applied to your account and all payments will have your percentage applied except for fees outside of tuition, such as competition and events.