illFX Education App
We are happy to be utilizing our illFX Education App even more this season! The App helps to streamline our business and our communications with parents and students. On September 5, 2018 you will be able to access your account on the illFX App (available in the App Store and Google Play Store). Please do not try to access your account ahead of time, we will be pre-loading your registration information to streamline the process for you!
With the illFX Education App you will have access to:
Monthly Tuition Payments and Competition Payments
Class Videos and Music
Event Tickets (ie. Night of Apollo)
And Much More!
If you do not have access to the App there is also a web based parent portal you will be able to register on.
Getting started on illFX App:
- Download App from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store
- Check your email (junk mail) for email from Dance Studio Pro containing your login details. Contact Cody (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have not received your login details by September 5th.
- Once downloaded, open the App and sign-in using the email and password emailed to you. If you are a returning parent you will use your sign-in information from last season.
- Find the More section at the bottom to enroll in autopay. All accounts must enroll in autopay. If you have made previous arrangements the app will not make you enroll. To enroll enter your credit card info and select Save. If you don't plan to pay by credit card you don't need to fill out this section, see our Note Regarding App Payments below for more payment options.
- You will notice once you have logged in that there is a balance owing on the account. You will owe for both September and June upfront. This payment is due September 15, 2018. There is also a $25 donation required that will go to the MOVE Sponsorship Program, this is in lieu of a crew basket contribution (which we've done in previous seasons).
- Also under the More section, if you scroll to the bottom you will see a Waiver and Release section. Look over our Studio Policies and click "I agree to terms and conditions". Students cannot participate in classes until this has been filled out! Once you hit accept you are fully registered in illFX!
- Make sure to look around the App to learn more about your billing, account history, calendar, shared files, studio store, news and notes so you are familiar. Many of these section won't have content in them yet but will be populated quickly as we get going.
Still have questions? Contact us!
Note Regarding App Payments: The illFX Education App only takes Credit Card or Visa Debit Cards. If you do not have either of these you can still pay by post-dated cheques. See your welcome email for amounts, make sure to take GST into account. Provided we receive your cheques by September 9, 2018 we will pre-load your information onto the App and when you register on the App it will show that your payment has been received by cheque and you will not have to register for Auto Pay. We will not be accepting monthly e-transfers this season unless you are paying in bulk amounts.
If you are paying by Credit Card there is a 2.9% processing fee similar to other online registration platforms.
Monthly Payment Schedule: The first payment will be taken on the 15th of September. Subsequent payments will be charged on the 1st of the month until May 1, 2019.
Competition Fees: Your annual competition fees will not be due until October 31, 2018. The fee total will be announced at the end of September. If you plan to be a part of the fundraising track and participate in fundraising activities to pay for competition then your fees will not be due until March 1, 2019. You also have the option of paying your competition fees monthly by adding onto your monthly payment plan for October - February. Once competition fees have been announced you can contact Cody to set this up.
Refer a Friend: If you have referred another student to us your $100 off will be taken off your account once the student has fully registered and been in the program for at least 2 months and is fully up to date on payments.
Bursary Students: Your bursary will have already been applied to your account and all payments will have your percentage applied except for fees outside of tuition, such as competition and events.